Books I’ve Proofread for InterVarsity Press
- The Easy Burden of Pleasing God by Patty Kirk
- Unlost: Being Found by the One We Are Looking For by Michael Hidalgo
- The Church in Exile: Living in Hope After Christendom by Lee Beach
- Isaiah (Understanding the Books of the Bible) by Christopher R. Smith
- Open Hearts in Bethlehem: A Christmas Drama by Kenneth E. Bailey
- Ministry in the Digital Age: Strategies and Best Practices for a Post-Website World by David T. Bourgeois
- This Ordinary Adventure: Settling Down Without Settling by Adam and Christine Jeske
- Urbana Onward series
Books I’ve Edited and Marketed
Divine And Perfect Order: 52 Simple Truths, Simple Tools & Simple Words of Wisdom for Your Life. A full-color hardback devotional journal by Susan Day. 110 pages.
Officially Released: October 4, 2014. Learn more at dapo.me.